Yoga Mat (optional)
1) Lie flat on the ground and with a bend in your knees and your hands beside your head.
2) Bring your legs up with a 90° angle in your knees so that your legs are parallel to the floor.
3) Lift your shoulders up so that you are in a crunch position.
4) Kick forward with your right and fully extend it pointing away from your body while still remaining raised from the ground. Simultaneously, bring your left knee toward you.
5) Bring your right elbow, while keep your hands beside your head, towards your left knee and twist your torso to the left.
6) Inhale and slowly return to your starting position.
7) Kick forward and fully extend your left leg, while bringing your right knee up. Bring your left elbow towards your right knee.
The rotation from one side to the other needs to be one fluid motion.